This page will keep you up to date with what's changing and any upcoming planned maintenance updates.
Please check regularly to see if you should update any of your installations you are currently running.
Monday 19th February 2018:
An update to the clustered server settings:
Some users were reporting that they could not back up from any device. Some users also reported not being able to sync certificates with pages in excess of 50.
Changes were made on all the front end web servers to allow for the increased size of backups and data in larger test results.
Tuesday 9th January 2018:
An update to the Android version:
Some users were reporting that on Android 7 on some devices certain text fields were locked and they could not type into them.
This affected multiple certificate types and was rectified with the version that is currently available from the google play store. The apple version was not affected
Monday 20th November 2017:
How to upgrade your mobile app:
Before you start make sure all certificates are up to date and synced to the server.
Next login and perform a backup from the home screen and wait for the backup successful message.
Once you have synced and backed up your app you can then visit the app store and update to the lastest version.
Do Not delete the app first just update and your settings will be overwritten
If you delete the app first your database and data will be deleted too!
Monday 13th November 2017:
Google Play Store Version Released:
This version is now also suitable for Android 7.
Apple Version Submitted for release:
Please note: It may take up to 7 days for Apple to review and release the version to the public, they are notoriously slow!
Friday 10th November 2017:
- 4 new Emergency Lighting Certificates
- 2 EICR related certificate pages added
These will be available upon next internet login from your application.
Application Improvements/Bug Fixes:
Please note: To get the new changes on your mobile application you will need to visit the Google Play Store for Android or The App Store for Apple to update your builds. To update your laptop/pc or macbook versions you can click the Downloads button in the menu above. Google will be available later today. The app store can take up to 7 days to release a new version.
- Login script changed to allow stronger passwords with special characters
- Website and apps updated so minor works certificate 'declaration' name and address fields now pick up correct company name and address
- Minor works certificate template updated so drop-downs for Manufacturer and Type should be working correctly across website and all app versions
- App improvements to support better and more consistent display of certificates
- Mobile app software libraries updated to support newer mobile devices
- Improved display of check boxes on Android devices